If you have a hobby, you are passionate about we expect you’ve thought about trying to turn it into a business.
Some of you may have already started, some of you are wondering whether you should take the plunge, some of you are just wondering if you could make some money on the side? Of course, you can!
If you make something and you think it’s good enough to sell why not give it a go? You don’t have to give up your day job to test the water, all you need is a bit of motivation. Here’s one way you could get started without spending a penny!
- Choose your product/s
- Decide on a business name
- Price your product/s
- Set up a Facebook business page
- Upload some great photos, clear buying instructions and start posting your products and building your customer base
- Enlist the help of family and friends to spread the word
- Tell us about it. Pop over to our Facebook page and tell us that you did it! We will share your business with our followers on FB and our 11,400+ Twitter followers.
If you need some help – check out our business support modules here. Our 17 e-books cover every aspect of running your own business. They look at everything from marketing and social media, to business structure and accounting, pricing and copyright. Don’t forget you can get module 17 (forms and templates) for free – just use the code FREEMODULE1 at checkout.